1. What should parents be doing while their children play at JUMP?
While our young guests are JUMPING Up For Fun, our trained staff will be observing our bounce area to ensure that all safety rules are being followed. Nevertheless, we strongly encourage parents to keep an eye on their children at all times.
2. What is the age limit for guests to play at JUMP Up For Fun?
Guests 12 years and younger are welcome to JUMP Up For Fun. For safety reasons, we do not allow guests over the age of 12 to play in our inflatable area.
3. Can guests walk in and JUMP Up For Fun at any time?
At this time, we are only able to allow guests who are attending a private party to enter our facility.
4. Can adults JUMP Up For Fun too?
For the safety of our guests, we do not allow anyone over the age of 12 to jump on our inflatables during Open Jump hours. However, adults are welcome to assist guests 4 years old and younger in our Back Yard Toddler inflatable, provided they do not bounce or play.
However, parents are welcome to jump on our inflatables with their children during our private parties.
5. Can outside food be brought to JUMP Up For Fun?
No outside food, beverages, or party supplies of any kind are allowed at JUMP Up For Fun. However, birthday guests are welcome to bring their own birthday cake and candles.
6. Does JUMP Up For Fun offer any group or discount rates?
Yes, JUMP Up For Fun offers special group rates for daycare centers, religious organizations, fundraisers, and other large groups. Please contact us at (956) 800 – 4467 for more information.
7. Are socks required to JUMP Up For Fun?
Yes, all of our guests must wear socks at all times while playing on our inflatables. If our guests forgot their socks, we have them available for purchase at our front desk.